suggestion and claim

Suggestions for improving the server
emihyuna

suggestion and claim

Post by emihyuna »

good afternoon, admin or good night, it depends, I am writing to you because, it seems to me that the update is not there, the Pouch of Blessing continues to release the same amount of zen regardless of the reset, that is, that did not change, and the update was the 07/08/22..
I mean all this.....

Added new buffs and pets into X-Shop
Allowed party between different Gens
Fixed Scramble Words issue with word capital
Bosses Ice Queen, Balrog, Gorgon, Hydra, Death King and Zaikan appear in 2 times faster - in 12 hours after killing. Boss killing reward can be 50kk zen / 1 - 200 Ruud / Excellent item and:
5 Goblin Point for killing Balrog, Gorgon, Ice Queen
10 W Coin for killing Hydra, Death King, Zaikan
We announce hunting for Pouch of Blessing. The count of murders occurs within a week. On Monday at 00:00 server time, the hunters rating will be reset, and the top 5 hunters of the week will receive a 7-day reset cost reduction as a reward, depending on the place taken:
1kk zen * amount of resets
3kk zen * amount of resets
5kk zen * amount of resets
7kk zen * amount of resets
9kk zen * amount of resets (NOT APPLIED) :roll:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and the suggestion is that you lower the price of the elbeland moss that comes out to 100 kk thousand lower it to 50 kk  or 30kk thanks, and then you have to advertise or something to the server since not many people are there and it gets boring you can't leviate or share a party with anyone , also if you allow me to ask you to increase the drop of zen, since it is very tiring to go to collect evomon in the dungeon (well I hope you can help us) if something is not understood it is that I am using an English translator from google  :arrow:

shadowasas

Re: suggestion and claim

Post by shadowasas »

the drop rate can be up a litle .and bc-ds scrols on x shoop